Last year we introduced our monthly Sundowner Networking events, a very common event for American Chambers around the world. Normally held on the 1st Tuesday of the month, our AmCham Members, Friends of AmCham from other Business Associations, and prospective AmCham Members get together for food, drinks and networking opportunities. Thanks to the success of our events, several new business ventures have been started, both for new business here in Uganda in addition to export opportunities to the USA. If you are interested in sponsoring the event to give an overview of your company’s products or services, please contact us at +256 312 351 700 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Attendance is free for AmCham Members. Non-members pay a nominal entry fee.
- UGANDA TRIP JANUARY 23RD-29TH, 2016 March 29, 2016
- “Success Starts With the Seed”. February 23, 2016
- Ugandans join forces to Protect Matooke for future generations of Ugandan’s “Support the Biotechnology and Biosafety Act of 2012.” January 13, 2016
- Go Hybrid. “Success starts with the Seed”. November 30, 2015
- Striga Post _ September 2015 September 28, 2015